graham cracker crumbs
3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup
finely chopped pecans
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
( NOT evaporated milk)
1 (21 ounce) cans
apple pie filling
firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 cup cold butter or 1/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans. Press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and eggs. Pour over prepared crust.
- Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
- In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in cranberries and pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden. Do not overbake. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.