2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets
taco bell taco seasoning
1 (10 ounce) bags
shredded taco blend cheese
2 (2 1/4 ounce) cans
sliced black olives
1 (16 ounce) bags
family size nacho cheese flavor Doritos
taco bell medium taco sauce
- Brown the ground beef with onions.
- Drain excess fat/oil from the pan leaving appx. 2 tablespoons.
- Add taco seasoning and mix well with remaining oil.
- Set aside to cool if you desire.
- Open Doritos enough to release air and crunch them up.
- Start adding remaining ingredients into a large mixing bowl. (I use one with
- a lid for storage).
- I usually add lettuce, then black olives, then cheese, and then Doritos.
- After meat has cooled (your preference), add meat to mix.
- Stir well.
- Add Catalina Dressing and Taco Sauce and stir well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. ENJOY!