boneless skinless chicken breasts
( about 4 ounces each)
fresh garlic, finely chopped
fresh parsley, chopped
( or chicken broth)
light sour cream
( or No-Fat)
- Prepare grill, placing coals to one side; heat until coals are ash white. Make aluminum foil drip pan; place opposite coals.
- Brush chicken breasts with oil; place on grill over drip pan. Grill, turning occasionally, until no longer pink (25 to 35 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, melt butter until sizzling; stir in garlic. Cook over medium-high heat 1 minute. Stir in flour; continue cooking until bubbly (1 minute). Reduce heat to medium. Stir in all remaining wine sauce ingredients except sour cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens (1 to 2 minutes).
- Stir in sour cream. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (3 to 5 minutes). Serve over grilled chicken.
- TIP:Wine sauce can be served over broiled, baked or poached chicken breasts.