country-style pork ribs
1 (7 3/4 ounce) jars
strained peaches baby food
( yes baby food!)
firmly packed brown sugar
garlic, finely minced
- Cut ribs into serving size pieces and place in a Dutch oven, cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until tender 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Drain and place meat in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Combine peaches, ketchup, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger.
- Pour over meat, let marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Drain well, reserving marinade.
- Grill ribs over hot coals 30- 60 minutes depending on thickness, basting frequently with marinade.
- Great on grill, but you can bake at 425 degrees for the same time.