( or more, to taste)
1 1/2 lbs
chicken breast tenders
1 tablespoon parsley or 1 tablespoon
mixed Italian herbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread about 1/3 of the sauce in an ungreased 13x9x2 baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken tenders.
- Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end to fill, if necessary (a chopstick or wooden skewer may help with this process).
- Place shells on spaghetti sauce in dish. Pour remaining sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Add chicken broth (1 can).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake about 1-1/2 hours or until shells are tender. Sprinkle finished dish with parsley or Italian herbs.