2 (13 1/2 ounce)
1 1/2 glasses
boneless chicken breast, chopped in very small cubes
onion, chopped and grinded
1 1/2 teaspoons
red chili powder
1 1/2 tablespoons
1 (6 ounce) cans
- in your grinder, add all the ingredients of the curry given above --.
- grind it well or else there will be bumps.
- put it in ur cooking pot and let it cook on medium heat for about 50 minutes.
- keep stirring it every 10 minutes.
- n make sure its not too thick.if it is just add water n let it cook.
- chicken curry:.
- in a skillet, put some oil or butter and when its a little hot, put the grinded onion inches.
- let it cook for about 7 minutes on high heat.
- then add ginger garlic paste.
- stir and then add chicken and other ingredients.
- cover and let it cook till the chicken is tender.
- in a cooking pot add water till half full.
- when boiling hot add speghetti.
- when done.
- serve this way:.
- 1st take speghetti then take curry and then take chicken curry.
- some ppl just like speghetti and chicken curry or spegheti and curry too.