garlic cloves, minced
1 (226.79 g) package
1 (113.39 g) can
black olives, drained
1 (425.24 g) can
turkey pepperoni, slices
low fat mozzarella, shredded
1 (462.94 g) package
grands homestyle refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits, separated and cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare baking dish (I use a 1.75qt oval baker).
- Over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until beef is browned.
- Add the mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and tomato sauce and heat through.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top randomly with biscuit pieces.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until biscuits are browned and casserole is bubbly.