1 -1 1/2 lb
garlic cloves, minced
1 (8 ounce) packages
1 (4 ounce) cans
black olives, drained
1 (15 ounce) cans
turkey pepperoni, slices
3 -4 ounces
low fat mozzarella, shredded
1 (16 1/3 ounce) packages
grands homestyle refrigerated reduced-fat buttermilk biscuits, separated and cut into fourths
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare baking dish (I use a 1.75qt oval baker).
- Over medium heat, combine the ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet until beef is browned.
- Add the mushrooms, olives, pepperoni and tomato sauce and heat through.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top randomly with biscuit pieces.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until biscuits are browned and casserole is bubbly.