orange spice tea bags
1 1/2 cups
whole cloves, tied in cheesecloth
honey or sugar (optional) or
Splenda sugar substitute, as and if desired
- Pour 2 quart boiling water over the 8 teabags.
- Brew 5 minutes, remove tea bags, set aside.
- While doing the above boil 2 Celsius each water and sugar together for10 minutes, or until sugar is disolved, to make syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring backto boil and simmer 20 minutes.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon.
- Serve hot.
- Allow each person to sweeten as they choose.