sugar-free lemon gelatin
( diet lemon jelly)
( in natural juice)
low fat apricot-mango yogurt
- Place the jelly (gelatin) crystals in a heatproof jug which is marked with measure increments. Pour in hot water and stir to to dissolve the crystals.
- Using a strainer placed over the jug, drain the fruit salad. Top up the mixture with cold water to reach the 500mL mark.
- Evenly divide the fruit between the 4 glasses. Add 60mL (1/4 cup) of the jelly to each glass. Stir to distribute evenly if needed. Place in fridge to set. (About 1 to 1.5 hours).
- Meanwhile, add the yogurt to the remaining jelly mix and blend well. Set aside.
- When the jelly & fruit cups have set pour the yogurt mix on top, pouring slowly so not to damage bottom layer. Return to fridge to set.