red onion, peeled, 1-1/2-inch dice
delicata squash, cleaned and cut
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower and squash to be about the same size for even roasting.
- Toss cauliflower, onion, and squash with basting oil. Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet. Roast on center rack 30 min, or until tender.
- Add spinach to large bowl; add hot cauliflower-squash mixture. Toss to wilt spinach. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To prepare ahead: Prepare through end of step 3. Cool slightly, transfer to separate container and refrigerate. When ready to finish dish, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place on baking sheet and reheat 15-20 minute Continue with step 4.