2 1/4 cups
crushed peanut butter cookies
( about 11)
2 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) cartons
frozen whipped topping, divided
2 1/2 cups
2 (4 ounce) packages
instant chocolate pudding mix
additional peanut butter cookie, broken into pieces
- Combine crushed cookes, sugar and melted margarine.
- Press into an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6-8 minutes or til golden.
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.