1/2 cup margarine or 1/2 cup
garlic clove, to suit taste
fresh ginger, grated
carrot, peeled and sliced
- Peel and slice carrots, I do a two lb. bag.
- Place in saucepan with water and cook just till crisp. Drain.
- Meanwhile in small saucepan over med. heat, melt margarine and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
- Peel garlic and put through garlicpress into saucepan with sugar mixture.
- Stir in soy sauce and grated ginger and allow to simmer 5 minutes stirring to meld the flavours.
- Place carrots in serving bowl and pour sauce over top. Stir to combine and enjoy.