Brussels sprout, trimed and halved
white pearl onion, peeled
carrot, cut in 1-inch chunks
prepared pesto sauce
- In a large saucepan filled with water, boil Brussels sprouts for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add carrots and onion and cook, stirring, until onions turn golden, 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add Brussels sprouts.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally to prevent vegetables from sticking, until sprouts are very soft, 15-20 minutes.
- Add pesto sauce and stir to blend. Serve hot.