onion, finely chopped
celery, finely chopped
1 (8 ounce) packages
cubed herb seasoned stuffing mix
( about 4 c)
egg, lightly beaten
chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a nonstick pan, add the onion, celery, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Cook at a medium heat stirring as required until the vegetables are tender.
- Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until stuffing is moistened and ingredients are well blended.
- Form into 1 1/2" balls (approx a heaping tablespoon of mixture).
- Place balls on baking sheet and bake until golden.
- Approx 25-30 minutes.