vegetable oil cooking spray
pure vanilla extract
( 12 oz)
6 (90 g)
fun-size Snickers candy bars, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
3 (9 inch)
chocolate chip cookies, crumbled
chopped salted almond
orange and black M&M'
- Spray the inside of a large mixing bowl with vegetable cooking spray, and lightly spray a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a 3 quart or larger, heavy-bottomed pan, heat the oil and popcorn over medium-high heat. Cover the pan and shake gently. Cook until all the kernels have popped, about 3 minutes. Place the popcorn in the prepared bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the butter over low heat. Add the vanilla extract and marshmallows. Stir constantly until the marshmallows have melted and the mixture is smooth, about 5 minutes. Pour the melted marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Using a spatula, sprayed with cooking spray, stir until the popcorn is coated.
- Spread the mixture over the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with the Snickers pieces, cookies, almonds and M & M's. Using a spatula, gently press the toppings into the popcorn.
- Allow the mixture to dry for 1 hour. Break into 2 inch pieces and store airtight in a plastic container.
- For party favors, place in small plastic bags and tie with colored ribbon.