10 3/4 ounces
cream of mushroom soup
potato chip, crushed
- Boil chicken until done, remove from water and shred.
- Using broth from chicken, plus enough water (if needed) to boil spaghetti.
- While the noodles are boiling, in a separate pan, cook onion in butter.
- Mix cheese and soup with onion until it makes a sauce -- be careful not to burn it!
- Drain the spaghetti and add the cheese mixture to it.
- Add the shredded chicken and place in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add crushed potato chips on top.
- Bake at 350F 20-30 minutes until bubbly.