1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
Italian stewed tomatoes
1 (14 ounce) cans
kidney beans, drained & rinsed
3 teaspoons dry garlic flakes or 2
chopped garlic cloves
chopped green pepper
finely chopped jalapeno
salt & pepper
- Spray a large skillet with Pam or other oil.
- Over medium heat brown the onions.
- Add ground turkey and continue to cook until it is cooked through (apprx 10 min).
- Add the tomatoes, pizza sauce, kidney beans, garlic & chili powder.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add peppers (Green & Jalapeno).
- Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt & Pepper.