2 lbs plum tomatoes or 2 lbs
roma tomatoes, diced
3 -4 cloves
black pepper, to taste
fresh basil leaf, chopped,to taste
( I use about 1/3 cup)
grated parmesan cheese
( fresh is best)
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, and basil.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, and rinse under cold water; drain.
- Mix pasta with tomato mixture until well-combined.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve with additional Parmesan, if desired.