( thaw if frozen)
3 3/4 cups
2 -3 tablespoons
chopped mint leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large sauce pan.
- Add onion and garlic, saute 2-3 minutes, until soft.
- Add potatoes, cook, and stirring, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and stock. Cover & simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove a few veggies from the pot (about ¾ of a cup…or more if you prefer to have a chunkier soup), set aside.
- Place the remainder soup in a food processor / blender. Process until soup is smooth.
- Return soup to saucepan; add the reserved vegetables and mint.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with mint springs & unsweetened yogurt.