1 (16 ounce) bags
( penne and rigato will also work)
1 (10 ounce) jars
1 (3 cup) bags
shredded mozzarella cheese
2 (6 ounce) packages
louis rich cooked chicken breasts, sliced
( or other brand)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil pasta until cooked all the way through.
- Drain, and pour into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Cut chicken strips into bite size pieces.
- Add to pasta.
- Pour sauce and half of the cheese over the pasta.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top, and bake for 25-30 minutes until cheese starts to brown.