2 -3 cups
( I used 6 chicken thighs baked in oven)
yellow onion, chopped
2 1/2 cups
2% low-fat milk
1 1/4 cups
( I use homemade stock)
Velveeta cheese, cubed
buffalo wing sauce
( I used Budwiser brand)
- I used a 5 to 6 quart crockpot.
- Make a roux with the flour and butter. I use the stove top. But you can use the microwave. Set aside.
- Chop up the onion and celery, and dump it into your crockpot. Add the cooked chicken. Pour in the chicken broth and milk. Add Velveeta.
- Stir in the flour and butter mixture. Add hot sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours, or on high for 3-4. The soup is done when the celery and onion reach desired tenderness and the flavors have melded.