1 3/4 cups
1 1/2 cups
( or 1/2 tbsp pumpkin pie seasoning)
( or any other non-dairy milk)
- pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- combine flour, salt, baking powder and spices in a meduim size bowl and set aside.
- mix pumpkin, soy milk, vegetable oil, and molasses until smooth.
- slowly add dry ingredients in with wet ingredience, and mix till smooth.
- grease 12 unit muffin pan.
- scoop batter into pan, filling each unit only 2 / 3 full.
- bake at 400 for 18 - 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- cool and enjoy!