2 (4 ounce)
grilled chicken breasts
2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
pepper sauce, such as Franks Red Hot
1 1/2 cups
shredded cheddar cheese
celery, cleaned and cut into 4 inch pieces
1 (8 ounce) boxes
Chicken In A Biscuit crackers, by nabisco
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and heat along with hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on a low setting until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.