1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxes
white cake mix
1 1/4 cups
coarsely crushed Oreo cookies
( about 8)
4 -4 1/2 cups
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, and egg whites.
- Beat on low speed until moistened; beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the crushed cookies.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8-inch round cake pans.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire rack to cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, shortening, milk, and vanilla until smooth.
- Frost cake.