( or butter)
chopped dried apricots
- Place the chocolate, margarine & goldeb syrup in a large microwavable bowl & cook for approx 2 mins or until melted. Quickly mix together.
- Add the dry ingredients & mix well.
- Line a large rectangular or square baking dish / tin (approx 11" x 25") with aluminium foil.
- Spoon the mixture into the dish & smooth the top, slightly pressing down at the same time.
- Place in the fridge to set, then slice into squares, slices or use cookie cutters to create other shapes. Alternatively, you can spoon the mix into paper cases & chill in the fridge.
- Store in the fridge for upto a week.