( or Progresso Italian style Panko)
reduced-fat parmesan cheese
boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a rack on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together egg whites and mustard.
- Blend bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and cheese in another bowl.
- In a third dish, place flour.
- Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 450°F for 15 minutes, turn over and bake another 10 minutes.
- Turn oven to broiler and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with heated marinara sauce if desired.