1 (15 ounce) cans
( not pumpin pie filling)
( I like to go light on the cloves)
- Put first 4 ingerdients in a blender and blend together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn down
- heat to 350 degrees and bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted inches.
- center comes out clean.
- Cool for a couple of hours. Serve and refrigerate any left overs.