vegetable oil cooking spray
boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 2 1/2 x 1/2 inch strips
1 1/4 teaspoons
1 1/4 cups
green pepper strips
thinly sliced onion, separated into rings
frozen whole kernel corn
commercial thick & chunky salsa
( mild or hot, your choice)
- Coat a large nonstick frypan with cooking spray, and place over high heat until hot.
- Add chicken, stir fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder and cumin.
- Remove chicken from frypan, set aside.
- Add oil to frypan, and heat over medium high heat.
- Add green pepper strips and onion, stir fry 3 minutes.
- Return chicken to frypan and stir in corn and salsa.
- Stir fry 2 minutes more or until thoroughly heated (Alternately, thinly sliced into strips, turkey, beef or pork may be used).