( 8 white and four yolks)
1/4 shallots or 1/4
1 green onions or 1
sweet red pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or 1 1/2 tablespoons
- Rinse and thinly chop all vegetables.
- Sauté the onion, scallion, potatoes, carrots with oil until tender.
- Add, butter, sweet pepper, tomatoes; stir-fry for two minutes.
- In a bowl beat together the eggs and milk with salt and black pepper.
- Pour the eggs on the sauté vegetables,, cook for 7 minutes by mixing and crushing till the eggs are scrambled to the size of the vegetables.
- P.S. If baking is desired. place the saute vegetables on lightly greased baking pan, pour the egg mixture; sprinkle some parmesan cheese. preheat the oven to 350 degree and bake it for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve it hot.