1 1/2 teaspoons
1 cup butter or 1 cup
peanut butter chips
( Reeses of course!)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar; add in butter until gets crumbly.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, until smooth.
- Save 1/2 of mixture. Press remaining dough into greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Spread jelly over crust, evenly.
- Sprinkle 1 cup peanut butter chips over jelly.
- Crumble the other dough mixture over chips.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and add remaining pb chips.
- Let cool well before cutting into squares.