1 (18 1/4 ounce) packages
duncan hines moist deluxe orange cake mix
1 (8 ounce) containers
low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
pecans, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, yogurt, egg, butter, and chopped pecans in a large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on prepared baking sheets.
- Press a pecan half into the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1 minute on baking sheets, then remove to cooling racks and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container. Makes 4 1/2 - 5 dozen cookies.