KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in pieces
2 cups white rice, uncooked or 2 cups
instant brown rice
1 1/4 cups
small broccoli florets
1 1/2 cups
shredded mild cheddar cheese
garlic powder, to taste
- Heat italian dressing in large skillet over med high heat.
- Add the chicken and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic to taste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, chicken broth and broccoli.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cheddar cheese and stir until blended.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder to your liking and ENJOY!