1 (16 ounce) packages
silken tofu, drained
dark chocolate chips, vegan
1/4 cup coffee, strong brewed or 1/4 cup
prepared 9-inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 20 second increments, or using a double boiler.
- In a blender, add tofu and blend until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, blending again until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, espresso and vanilla and blend until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- Pour chocolate mixture into pie shell.
- Refrigerate 2-4 hours or until firm enough to slice.