red pepper, sliced
prepared pesto sauce
thin deli ham
thin deli turkey
- Preheat your George Foreman grill, or panini maker.
- Slice the roll horizontally; spread with pesto.
- When the grill is ready, add the onion and red pepper slices (I didn't think they needed any seasoning, but you could add Italian dressing, or other seasoning to them, before grilling, if desired); grill until tender.
- Layer the grilled veggies, cheese, and lunchmeat.
- Grill until the cheese melts (you'll have to apply some pressure to the top of the grill when you first insert the sandwich, since the sandwich is pretty thick).
- Slice on the diagonal, and enjoy, now or later!