1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
( I used more- personal preference)
( 3/4 in thick)
- In large bwl cmbine coup, wine, honey-mustard, minced garlic, little salt and mix well.
- place pork chops, sprinkled with a bit of pepper, in a sprayed 5 qt (5L) crockpot and spoon mixture over chops.
- cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- to serve- lift from crockpot, stir sauce to mix well and serve with chops.
- I am serving over egg noodles.
- optonal: to serve with potatoes- cut up into quarters-3 potatoes and place in slow cooker before adding pork chops. mmmmmm.