1/2 cup corn flakes or 1/2 cup
crispy rice cereal, crushed
dried sweet basil leaves
sweet potato, with peel, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- Beat egg whites and garlic powder together in a small bowl.
- Combine crushed cereal, parsley, and basil in a pie plate.
- Dip each potato slice into egg mixture and then into cereal mixture.
- Cost well.
- Place slices on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 435* oven for 20 minutes.
- Turn slices over and bake for 10 more minutes until tender.