blueberries, rinsed and drained
strawberries, cleaned, hulled and halved if large
2 -3 tablespoons
grated orange, zest of
sour cream (optional) or
- Place cleaned blueberries and strawberries in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk honey and balsamic vinegar together. Pour over berries.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To serve, quickly rinse and drain raspberries.
- Add raspberries and orange zest to the salad.
- Toss gently and serve with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt, if you like. Enjoy!
- Serves 6 to 8.