2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen broccoli, thawed drained and chopped
1 (15 ounce) containers
shredded mozzarella cheese
green onions, chopped
1 (32 ounce) jars
grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse under cold running water.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, basil and nutmeg.
- Spread about 1/2 cup of the broccoli mixture along each noodle. Roll noodles to form spirals. Place in prepared dish. Spoon tomato sauce on and around spirals, and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.