3 (8 ounce) packages
tofu shirataki noodles, Fettuccine Shape
tuna in water
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and drain noodles well. Cut noodles (so they're not completely unwieldy).
- Microwave noodles for one minute and pat dry.
- Melt Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge into noodles, microwaving again for 20 seconds if necessary.
- Mix cheese wedge thoroughly into noodles.
- Add tuna and peas and stir well.
- Put noodle/cheese mixture into a casserole dish.
- Add your can of soup and one tablespoons of parmesan and mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Top with remaining two tablespoons of parmesan and bake in your preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy. Serves 4.
- Use cayenne only if you like foods with a spicy kick!