( I used margarine)
brown sugar, packed
18 1/4 ounces
white cake mix
corn flakes, finely crushed
( use the jam of your choice)
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Gradually add dry cake mix and cornflakes.
- Set aside 1-1/2 cups for topping.
- Press remaining dough into a greased 13"x9"x2" baking pan.
- Carefully spread jam over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved dough, gently press down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutesor until golden brown.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.