fresh lemon juice
fresh coarse ground black pepper
jalapeno pepper, chopped fine
roma tomatoes, chopped
- If using frozen fish nake sure it is fully thawed and patted dry of any moisture.
- Drizzle half the lemon juice on one side of the filet, sprinkle on the pepper & oregano,then pat them on the fish.
- Turn the filet over and repeat with the lemon & spices.
- Turn you heat to medium, heat a large skillet & lightly spray with oil or Pam.
- Add the fish, tomatoes & Jalapeno, cover.
- Cook for 3 minutes, flip the fish and stir the tomatoe, cover.
- Finish cooking apprx 3 more minutes.
- Simple & easy serve with rice or noodles.