2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 (10 ounce) cans
low sodium chicken broth
( (mixed with with water to measure 5 cups)
( may omit if desired)
3 cups chopped cooked chicken or 3 cups
small frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
fresh ground black pepper
( or to taste)
1 (7 1/2 ounce) cans
refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
( such as Pillsbury)
- In a bowl mix the chicken soup with water to measure 5 cups then add/whisk in the 2 cans of undiluted cream of chicken soup and garlic powder until smooth and combined.
- Transfer to a Dutch oven then add in cooked chicken or turkey and frozen vegetables and black pepper; bring to a boil over medium heat-high stirring.
- Separate the biscuits in half forming 2 rounds, then slice each round in half.
- Drop the biscuits into the simmering mixture one piece at a time then gently stir.
- Cover and reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring gently a few times during cooking.