natural no-sugar-added peanut butter
sugar-free vanilla extract
egg, lightly beaten
Splenda brown sugar blend
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Thoroughly mix peanut butter, vanilla, egg, baking powder, and the two types of Splenda.
- Roll by rounded tablespoonfuls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper 3 inches apart.
- Dip fork into brown sugar blend and flatten cookies using a cross hatch pattern.
- Top with a few chocolate chips (pressed in), if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, then slide parchment paper onto cooling rack and allow cookies to cool.