1 (16 ounce) packages
1 1/2 cups
1 (4 ounce) packages
vanilla pudding mix
smooth peanut butter
Cool Whip, thawed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package using egg, water and oil, if that is what your brownie mix directs.
- Pour into greased 9" pie plate.Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Scoop out center,leaving 1/2 inch thick rim around edge and a thin layer of brownie on the bottom. Reserve brownie pieces.
- Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/3 cup peanut butter; mix well.
- Stir in Cool Whip.
- Spoon onto crust; top with reserved brownie pieces.
- Microwave remaining peanut butter 1 minute; stir. Drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.