fresh apricots, halved, pitted and cut up
14.79 ml light corn syrup or 14.79 ml
dark corn syrup
- Puree about 1/2 apricots and 1/2 water in blender.
- Turn into large saucepan.
- Repeat with second half of apricots and water.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and corn syrup. Stir over medium high heat until sugar dissolves and it comes to a boil.
- Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour into hot sterilized half pint jars to within 1/4 inch of the top. Place sterilized metal lids on jars and screw metal bands on securely. For added assurance against spoilage, you may choose to process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.