1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 cups
vanilla pudding mix
( not instant)
( Zaar insisted on a size and I guessed since I don't have a box of Nilla's around)
- Cook the condensed milk, water and pudding mix whisking all the time until it boils hard, remove from heat, lay plastic wrap on top to prevent skin and chill.
- Fold the cool whip into the pudding.
- In glass bowl layer the bottom with cookies top side facing out.
- Layer bananas on top of the cookies.
- Layer pudding mix on top of bananas.
- Stick a layer of cookies up on edge, tops facing out, in a ring around your bowl so it looks pretty through the glass.
- Repeat the layers ending with a layer of pudding and then topped with a layer of cookies. Be gentle and take your time with the layers to keep everything neat.
- (You should use up all the cookies and banana slices except for the few you just had to eat.).
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill at least overnight.