1 1/2 cups
blanched almond flour
( Bob's Red Mill Blanched Almond Flour will NOT work!)
celtic sea salt
- Place peach slices in a large bowl, sprinkle with lemon juice, vanilla and arrowroot; toss to incorporate all ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, grapeseed oil and agave for topping.
- Place peach mixture in a 3 quart baking dish.
- Crumble topping over peaches.
- Bake covered at 350° for 1 hour, until peach juice is bubbling; remove cover and bake a few more minutes until topping is golden brown.