small fresh mushrooms
( or large ones cut)
red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
fat-free French dressing
light soy sauce
- Soak skewers in warm water for 20-30 minutes.
- Mix together French dressing, soy sauce, ginger, and curry powder.
- Thread scallops on skewers, alternating with vegetables; brush with some of the dressing and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Grill kebabs over medium-hot coals or heat for 8-10 minutes, turning and basting often with remaining dressing.
- Serve on plate on a lettuce leaf, if desired.