1 (8 ounce) cans
1 (10 ounce) cans
extra virgin olive oil
( we were drinkin some and richard poured a little in, lol)
- heat skillet to med.
- pour oil in and spread about.
- chop onion and garlic and quarter eggplant and squash coins that are about 1/4 inch thick.
- add onion, eggplant and squash.
- season to taste with salt and pepper.
- add tomato sauce and rotel and about half a can of water.
- season with italian seasoning, stir.
- add garlic, stir.
- you can add the meade now as well, we had Bunratty meade, or add whatever is in your glass just a dash will do.
- bring to a boil let simmer covered until all is cooked through.